Tickets for the Real Madrid – Real Sociedad match will make you witness one of the best matches in La Liga. You can get them in ticket-time.es
Do you want to live one of the most anticipated football matches? Real Sociedad will visit the Santiago Bernabéu, and they already know what it’s like to win in the Real Madrid fiefdom. With the illusion intact and with their only clear, to play in Europe, next season, the blue and white will travel to Madrid. On the contrary, the team led by the Italian coach, Carlo Ancelotti, wants to continue fighting for the league championship and win in front of their fans against one of the most difficult teams in the Santander League. Get Real Madrid- Real Sociedad tickets now!
But if football is not the only thing that has brought you to the Madrid capital, you should keep in mind some of the best activities to do in Madrid, when the match between Real Madrid and Real Sociedad ends. Do you want to know the leisure offer of the city of Madrid? Here we tell you some of the best places to visit, the most entertaining activities and especially some of the best valued gourmet spaces, to fill stomach.
THE BEST MUSEUMS IN MADRID
Taking advantage of the fact that football has been the precedent of your trip to the Community of Madrid, what less than visiting some of the best football museums in Madrid, such as the following:
- Real Madrid Museum: for fans of the white team, visiting its museum is one of the classics when traveling to the Spanish capital. For an affordable price you can see all the titles won by Real Madrid, plus a visit throughout the stadium. One of the best options to see in Madrid.
- Atlético de Madrid Museum: The Civitas Metropolitano museum is one of the newest in Spain. In it you can see the titles won by the rojiblanco team, sit on the benches of Cholo Simeone or step on the grass, where your favorite players play. An unforgettable experience for the followers of the mattress team.
- Prado Museum: in one of the most famous museums in Madrid, you can see some of the best paintings in our country, made by Goya or Velázquez, among others.
- Wax Museum: in it you can see sculptures of some of the personalities that have most marked your parents’ childhood or your own. Wax sculptures that appear to be alive.
OFFICE OFFER IN MADRID
For the little ones or young people, some of the leisure proposals offered by the Spanish capital are the following:
- Autocine Race: for lovers of Disney or cinema in general, watching a movie outdoors from your own vehicle, ordering some popcorn and having it brought to your car, is one of the most fun options. In Madrid you can do it in the Autocine Race. Are you going to miss it?
- Safari: for animal lovers, visiting the Madrid Safari, with loose animals or the Zoo is one of the best plans to do with children, on the days you are in Madrid.
- Barcas del Retiro: one of the typical activities to do in Madrid, whenever there is good weather, is to ride the traditional boats of the Retiro Park, a different and perfect plan to enjoy with the family.
- Nightclubs: for the youngest, the city of Madrid offers a wide range of nightlife. Madrid has some of the best clubs in Spain available to everyone.
WHERE TO EAT IN MADRID?
And above all, another thing that Madrid has, is its wide gastronomic offer, you can not leave the Spanish capital, without trying some of its typical dishes. Some of the best restaurants in Madrid are these:
- Bel Mondo: for lovers of Italian food, booking at the Bel Mondo and trying its pasta carbonara, will be a sure hit. One of the best Italian restaurants in Madrid.
- Virrey: a restaurant based on the food of northern Spain, for those who like to fill the crop, in this restaurant you eat scandal, according to most of its customers.
- Jerónimo: one of the best restaurants in Madrid, its hallmark is to treat the product with the best cosmopolitan techniques, but without losing the original flavor.
These are just some of the proposals to make in Madrid, when the ball finishes rolling at the Santiago Bernabéu.
Tf. +(34) 633 66 88 45 / o vía email: email@example.com