There are many football fans who weekend after weekend follow their team and even go to the field to cheer them on. Sport and especially football is one of the most powerful businesses in the world, because of the amount of money that moves within that world; The exorbitant prices of some of the tickets, the millions that are paid per x player, the food products sold inside and outside the stadiums (at a price much higher than that of a supermarket), the shirts of the players that are sold in the stores etc.
But despite the prices, people do not give up going to the football fields, a hobby that for many is a routine every weekend. And that outside of Spain, it is a business that is also expanding although prices are lower, as in the Premier League.
But not all teams have the same number of fans, the history of each club is different and therefore the number of people who follow those teams. Some of the most applauded Spanish teams with more fans behind them are the following:
- Real Madrid: the Madrid club is considered one of the best teams in the world. In its 120 years of history, numerous national and international trophies are under their backs, among them are: 14 Champions League, 2 UEFA Cups, 5 European Super Cups and 18 Leagues, a record difficult to match. In addition, Real Madrid, in addition to enjoying the applause of Spanish fans, cross borders until they reach China, where Asian countrymen are usually one of the foreigners who are most seen in stadiums with the Real Madrid shirt.
For these reasons and many others, most of the tickets to see what is considered the 'King of Europe', are sold out in a few minutes and more if the match is a Classic or a Derby. Not counting the VIP boxes where the seats fly in a matter of minutes.
- Atlético de Madrid: the rojiblanco team is considered one of the best teams in the Spanish capital since they have on their benches the Argentine coach, Diego Pablo Simeone, with whom the mattress team has managed to be one of the best teams in Europe and thanks to him, fans have grown in numerous considerate.
Since Atletico is in Europe season after season, tickets to see the rojiblanco team sell out in a matter of minutes and most of the time the Civitas Metropolitano stadium is full of red and whites. For something they are considered one of the best hobbies in Spain and the world.
- F.C. Barcelona: the Barça entity has always been considered one of the best teams in the world, thanks to the players it has had in its ranks, such as Lionel Messi, Neymar or the legendary retired Luis Suárez. In national competitions, the team currently led by Xavi Hernández holds the record for trophies with 74.
As for the fans, it is one of the Spanish teams that have the most fans both in Spanish cities and outside Catalonia. There are many fans who wear the Barça shirt in the different stadiums of Spain and the world.
Although these are the three teams that have the most followers throughout the world, smaller teams such as Valencia, Sevilla, Athletic Bilbao and even Betis also enjoy that certain recognition, especially when they are lucky enough to compete in Europe.
If you are a fan of football and especially your team, and you follow all the news of that sports institution through sports media applications, you are always connected to the social networks of your team and whenever you can go with your friends to the field to see the different matches. Maybe it's time to ask yourself, why not invest through sports betting, to get a ' plush' of money that you do not expect throughout each weekend?
Some of the best known sports betting houses in our country are the following:
- Bet365: is a company that develops its business activity in the world of gambling. It offers the possibility to make sports bets, poker, casino games and bingo, as well as live video related to sporting events. In addition, another of its advantages is that they make available to the client a service of courses to learn to bet.
There are many who every weekend use this platform to get extra money through sports betting. One of the best sports betting platforms that are available inside and outside the national territory.
- Bwin: is one of the best known bookmakers, during its career in this world, it was a sponsor of some of the teams of the Santander League. The group offers sports betting, poker, casino games. Most of the revenue they receive comes from sports betting, as users mostly use the platform for football betting.
- BetWay: is fortunate to have a Federation of Professional Players, which promotes, develops and protects the collective interests of professional athletes in the UK. In addition to being one of the best known bookmakers in the world of football. Many presenters before starting the game, present this platform as one of the options to earn money easily through sports betting.
- William Hill: is a bookmaker in the United Kingdom and is considered one of the best in that country. It is part of the FTSE 250 Index, as well as being listed on the London Stock Exchange. It is one of the pioneering platforms in online sports betting.
There are many Spaniards who use this sports betting platform every weekend to earn an extra in their bank account.
And these are just some of the leading platforms in the betting industry that can help you win some money. Combining knowledge and passion for football with the game is one of the alternatives preferred by many sports fans every weekend.