The 5 activities for the most extreme companies in the world for the most adventurous workers
In the world there are incredible places to live exciting experiences. These experiences include team building activities that are perfect to motivate workers to overcome a common challenge, help disconnect and socialize with other team members.
Here is the list of activities for the most extreme companies:
- A North Pole adventure: An epic experience in which the team will be able to participate in an Olympics in the snow with sports and activities typical of the Sami, the indigenous Arctic inhabitants of the North Pole. These include building a Goahti (a wooden Sami hut or tent), cutting logs, riding a sleigh, learning to make the Lappish lasso for reindeers, driving a quad bike in the snow or walking on a snowshoe route. Rally races are also organized in the snow. It is a real expedition!
- South Africa Safari Challenge: In the Cradle Nature Reserve of South Africa they carry out an incredible activity for work teams. In this dynamic, each team is assigned a car and given clues to find a location or complete a route. Among the activities that will perform sports or logic tasks, in addition, they will have tests such as finding the largest number of animals and taking team selfies as part of a photographic competition. A team building to connect with the wild side!
- Safari challenge in South Africa: A wide range of exciting activities for work teams are on offer in the Cradle Nature Reserve in South Africa, a fascinating area covering 3000 hectares with delightful plants, wildlife species and diversity. For example, each team is assigned a car and given clues to find a specific location or complete an unknown route. Sports or logic-based tasks are among the activities they will carry out, as well as highly original tests such as finding the largest number of animals and taking team selfies as part of a photographic competition. This is definitely a team building exercise which will connect with the wild side of executives and employees!
- Highland Games in Scotland: In this fun experience each team will become a clan with its own flag and colors. Among the centuries-old tests which are based on these traditional Scottish games, the following stand out: tossing the caber, the sheaf toss, rope games between two teams or Scottish wrestling. It makes for a very original day that can be enjoyed in the spectacular Highlands of Scotland.
- Climbing Mount Fuji: Every July, the Japanese advertising agency Dentsu takes its workers to climb Mount Fuji as an activity to integrate into the company. A challenge that involves ascending more than 3,700 meters. This company activity is attended by its workers from all over the world. When they finish the expedition they write postcards to their partners and clients that they send through the post office that is at the top. According to the participants, overcoming this challenge gives them strength to overcome anything.
These types of activities are an example of the importance of knowing how to work as a team to overcome any obstacle that is in the way. A lesson that can be applied to the world of work following the words of the great Steve Jobs: “In the business world, important things are not done by one person. They are made by a group of people.”
Tf. +(34) 633 66 88 45 / o vía email: email@example.com